Saturday, April 08, 2006

Free Mamograms

If you're like me, you have a number of websites you visit every day. You get news, weather, you chat to somebody, you check out if Katie's had Tom's baby yet, etc. It is my morning ritual. In fact, when I'm procrastinating, it's my afternoon and evening ritual as well. If you could please add this website to your list.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

In the middle of the page, click on the Fund Free Mamograms box. The hits on the site help fund mamograms to underprivileged women. Mamograms are the first step. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Please click once a day. It takes a second and helps so many. Thanks Elizabeth for sending this to me.

No comments: