Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Shark Week


Okay, after watching
all together too much
Discovery Channel Shark Week,
I've come to a conclusion:


While living with cancer and dying from cancer are horrible, scary, shitty things, it could be worse:


I could be eaten alive by sharks.


Seriously, way worse.


Or bears. Bears effing freak me out.


I know I've been a little MIA. It's been a combination of being very very busy with some super exciting things, as well as "taking a little break." But I'm back.
To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought this may be of interest to all shark fans. I stumbled upon it today.

MEG-A-SHARK WEEK

The last first-edition collector's hardbacks of MEG: Hell's Aquarium are being shipped to Barnes & Noble, Borders, and Amazon.com in time for Discovery Channel's SHARK WEEK, August 2nd - August 9th. MEG, short for Carcharodon Megalodon was the 70-foot, 70,000 pound prehistoric cousin of the Great White Shark. Reviewers have called best-selling author Steve Alten's latest installment "the Moby Dick of giant killer shark novels."

Must-reading for shark lovers!